Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
14 posts Page 1 of 2
Here is this week's template:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/UJ4xHe77/T ... y_151.html

Template Tuesday #151.jpg
Template Tuesday #151.jpg (41.55 KiB) Viewed 5566 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks for keeping this going Julie even though participation is falling off on the forum again. Wish I had more time to hang out.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I think we've chased them away Kim :) lol
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I'm still here. :rotfl:

Pics taken last year on October 30.

Oh I so miss the changing colors of Fall up north. Another nice one Irv.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I'm glad you're still here Irv! Beautiful photos, they work great with that layout!!
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Outstanding, Irv. I love fall colors.
Thanks for keeping this going Julie even though participation is falling off on the forum again

A comment.

I just posted a page using a template that was presented on this thread over a year age. Heck, maybe even two years ago.

I don't look at the "Template Tuesday" thread as a challenge. I don't see any urgent need to rush out and "do something" with it to prove my imagination. I see these pages, I download almost every one and save to my hard drive ... I know that, some day, I will be looking for an idea and really happy to find a template that works.

In the past three years I may have used one of these templates twice, maybe thrice, in the same week it was posted. I know for sure that I have used scores of them at least once; usually more.

My point is, big thanks to the talented forum friends willing to take the time and make the effort to give us these templates. It may sometimes look like you are not appreciated. But, you are top drawer in my book!

:thanks:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty,
I, too, use the templates as I need them. We have a banquet coming up for which I need to have photos for all the award winners. This year, I'm using one from way back to present the award photos. They are all so great, it was difficult to select the one most appropriate for the awards.
Awww thanks you guys, it's nice to know that the templates are used :) Sometimes it's hard week after week coming up with new ideas! :idea:
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
14 posts Page 1 of 2