Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Nice results on both of Julie & Irv's
Julie, thanks for taking time to post all of these & hope you feel better soon. Between sports shooting & babysitting I have had no time to participate but I hope I can soon.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Thanks Christell. I'd like to see more layouts but like they say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it LOL

Very nice Irv. I like the look of the "window"
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Can I get a quick refresher on using the template (or link to an existing tut...) (starting with the point of dowloading the template...)

I like the use of the middle as a window.

I'd love to post something, but cannot put my fingers of my binder of tutorials from 2 yrs ago. :oops:

nice template Julie, hope you are better. Irv I love what you have done.
Angela,
Here's a sticky post on how to use layered templates. I hope this helps you!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8530
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie i hope you feel better soon. I do not always post but i love looking. Sometimes i would like to use something other than stock photos when i post but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I always love this thread. Thank you
Thanks Judy, glad you enjoy!
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
16 posts Page 2 of 2