Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
185 posts Page 3 of 19
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 Next
Betty and Judy: Thanks for the kind words.

He's asked me to make another page, same size and layout, using pictures from the area in Orange County that we surfed together for over 20 years. I'll start that page later this afternoon.
Russ it is a wonderful layout for book or wall.
This is a repeat of the info posted in Digiscrap Freebies - thought it might be handier here.
I clicked on the first & last template shown, which took me to a download page with a link to 4share or mediashare.
http://www.mjajdesigns.blogspot.com/p/t ... ebies.html
fwiw: One then needs to return to the page with the listing to repeat the process for another template.
( I haven't used the templates yet. If you find a problem please let us know.)
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
ladybug wrote: Russ it is a wonderful layout for book or wall.

Judy, thanks again for the kind words. That layout [and a few like it - different sizes and cutouts] have been very popular with the surfers I have photographed. When printed and framed they actually look almost exactly like the units you can buy at many stores with cutout photo mats. I don't think the page I posted looks that way in this thread - but it did when printed and framed.

I have a few orders [for those pages] that I have to get out soon. Maybe this afternoon?
Betty thanks for posting the link to some nice templates. Russ i could tell in the thread that it would look good printed. I do not blame them for wanting their photos in this frame. Beautifully done.
IRV fantastic page. Have you ever made a book of your flowers?
That is really, really pretty, Irv!

Mary
ladybug wrote: IRV fantastic page. Have you ever made a book of your flowers?

Thanks, Judy. Usually when I get enough layouts together, and can find a deal, I make a book of them - limited edition (meaning one). I ship it to myself, look at it a bit, sign it and then ship it on to my greatest fan - my mom. :D

Actually, I think signing them is kinda silly, but mom insists. :rotfl:
Oh Irv that is so fantastic. Moms they sure do make us feel special. Oh and signing it is a definate yes! You have made me smile.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 Next
185 posts Page 3 of 19