Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
185 posts Page 14 of 19
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19 Next
Haven't had alot of time to create with Kayden at our house alot. My husband & I splurged and purchased us each a Nikon D4 camera. These pictures were taken with mine and used a Lightroom preset on all of them. He is growing like a weed. I am loving the results of the camera so far.
Christell
To be a kid again.jpg
To be a kid again.jpg (72.09 KiB) Viewed 4151 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Christell that is such a beautiful page. I love all the different poses and the vignette.
Christell,

I see your grandson is still way too cute! I really like your page - the tint, the photos, your subject. And your depth of field give it a... depth (duh!) that makes it look very 3D, like I could just walk into that field with him. Not at all flat looking like some of my pages often appear. :thumbsup:

Courtney
Thanks Judy and Coutrtney.
Courtney, it is my new camera and the lens I used gave it the result. The lens is an 85mm- 1.8 (?) (Will have to check) which is great for portraits.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Just havin fun.
hand-photos-jw.jpg
hand-photos-jw.jpg (83.98 KiB) Viewed 4125 times
secret agent I used stock photos from morguefile and the Mona Lisa to show this template. I think it will be fun with family members on it.
top-secret-4jw.jpg
top-secret-4jw.jpg (49.07 KiB) Viewed 4122 times
Judy,

I like your illusion page with the hand holding the photos!

I haven't been doing much photography lately, and even less editing. But I have my monthly calendar.

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney wonderful page for January. I so enjoy seeing your monthly calendars. ( But i really enjoy seeing Chris.)
Judy,

Thank you. I just picked up my print from Walmart and I wish now that I'd lightened the whites of his eyes. They look fine to me on my monitor, but kind of dark on the print. Regardless, I really like how this one looks on my fridge. :)

Courtney
I went to the zoo a few days ago and, for the first time, I saw Al on Monkey Island. I guess he finally decided it was more fun to be out and about in the daytime than being nocturnal.

At times he was a close as 18 or so inches of a monkey ... they ignored him.
Al the Mink.jpg
Al the Mink.jpg (289.3 KiB) Viewed 4096 times

If you look at the larger version in my gallery and read the sign you will see why he likes living here. The zookeepers take good care of Al.
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/3936806

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19 Next
185 posts Page 14 of 19