Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
185 posts Page 12 of 19
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19 Next
ladybug wrote: okee doekee one truck about the size of a garbage truck. Looking forward to more photos.

A garbage truck would be perfect.

I did some more work this evening. I'll make a new page with the changes.
Here are the changes I made this evening. I removed the ceiling boxes that were popular in 1966 when out house was built. I also cleaned up the floor some.

Open the link below to see a larger/better photo.

http://russinator.smugmug.com/Places/HB ... &lb=1&s=X3

Here is a page i created to make me feel warm on this November day. Photo stock. Page created.
flower-wreath-j.jpg
flower-wreath-j.jpg (103.29 KiB) Viewed 3198 times
Judy, Judy, Judy .......... You've done it again.

Another wonderful piece.
Thanks Russ. I am glad you like it.
Judy,

That's really nice how you made the stitches around the circle frame. You have way more patience than me.

Here's my latest page - my monthly mini calendar. I used Topaz Simplify to "paint" it.

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney i love your November calendar. Courtney creating the circle was not that difficult. For the base i created it horizontally across the page covering left to right sides totally. Then i did filter -polar coordinates and i makes a great circle.
Russ, you sure are ambitious. It will be wonderful when you have completed the new kitchen --- just in time for holiday celebrations.

Judy, lovely page with nice vibrant colors.

Courtney, your calendars are terrific.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
bjt wrote: Russ, you sure are ambitious. It will be wonderful when you have completed the new kitchen --- just in time for holiday celebrations.

Thanks for the kind words.

Yesterday I worked on the new tile floor (I'm taking today off).

A larger/better picture can be seen by clicking on the link below.

http://russinator.smugmug.com/Places/HB ... &lb=1&s=X3

Russ all your hard work is not making me tired. Just enjoying watching the steps of transformation.
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19 Next
185 posts Page 12 of 19