Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
185 posts Page 18 of 19
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Next
ha ha ha i knew he was up to something!
Courtney, I should have guessed what he was up to, but somehow I envisioned that he was joyfully adding sprinkles to your beautiful tree cake --- that he might be developing an interest in culinary arts.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
bjt wrote: Courtney, I should have guessed what he was up to, but somehow I envisioned that he was joyfully adding sprinkles to your beautiful tree cake --- that he might be developing an interest in culinary arts.

Well, Betty, he was joyfully adding sprinkles too, but also sampling just as many. I am trying to stimulate an interest in culinary arts in him. Little does he know, eventually he will be assigned dinner duty occasionally. Or am I just fooling myself?

I know I'm already half-way through the month, but I finally got around to making my monthly mini calendar for this month. The pictures were taken at a New Year's eve sledding/skating party with fireworks. It was snowing and lots of fun. (Not too cold that night luckily.)

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney wonderful calendar the sledding looks like so much fun.
Time for a February calendar.

Courtney

Attachments

Adorable February calendar. I see it is 2008 now do not tell me Chris is getting camera shy.
Judy, thanks for your compliment. Chris unfortunately now does not like posing for pictures. I try for candid captures, but I usually don't like the results I get. But the photo from this month's calendar is only a year old. It is probably too small to see, but the stuff at the bottom is an attempt at a whimsical border of eggs, chicks, a bunny and Easter baskets.

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney i love seeing your calendar pages with Chris. Tell him i said he can not get camera shy , i love seeing him in photos.
I have been working steady overtime so not much time for play.
There is a kite flying enthusiast group that puts on an "annual do" in a lakefront park every Memorial Day weekend. The general public is invited to join in the fun.
Go Fly A Kite.jpg
Go Fly A Kite.jpg (140.25 KiB) Viewed 7410 times

This is the second or third year I have gone ... it's not easy to figure out how to make an interesting photograph of kites way up in the air.

It doesn't show very well in the photo, but that flag is hanging on a wire from the large kite above it. That was pretty cool.

Rusty :D
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty what an interesting hobby. That would be fun, I love your page.
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Next
185 posts Page 18 of 19