Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
185 posts Page 5 of 19
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19 Next
I forgot, I have made a page of sorts this month - my monthly mini-calendar for my fridge.

Courtney

Attachments

Great page, Courtney. What a cutie.
Been busy with family again. We did get a chance to sneak away to the wedding of a dear friend. She is such a sweetheart. I took a boat load of photos and decided that she should have a page made of her special ceremony. Unbeknownst to her, I am also going to do a photo book of her with some of the remaining pictures.

Attachments

Carol, thank you!

Louise, that is such a nice idea to make a photo book for your friend of her wedding. I'm sure it will be appreciated.

Courtney
Courtney that would bring a smile to my face every time i was near the fridge. So adorable.
Louise your friend is going to love the page and what a fantastic surprise for her with the book.
Irv, wonderful page of the 3rd birthday :)

Courtney, Love Chris's happy expression :love:

Louise, your friend will treasure the wedding book. You are so thoughtful to do that for her.

btw - it's so nice to see these pages. I hope to see more by other members, as well.
I'm trying to think up one, but it's slow going for me :puter:
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
I love the assortment of pages. Still haven't had time to do one but hopefully soon I can contribute.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Went back through some old photos yesterday and found the ones from a fun day with the Cowboy Shooters in our area. They were such a hoot to be around but the shooting was very seriuos business.

Attachments

Louise, good page. I like how you've got some of the gun barrels extending a bit out of the frames. Nice!

Courtney
A basic calendar for the new month. The background is our patio that Chris colored with chalk.

Courtney

Attachments

Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19 Next
185 posts Page 5 of 19