Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
185 posts Page 8 of 19
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19 Next
Judy, I understand how you feel from seeing what my mother went through when my dad passed.

I wish there was something I could say or do to help you.
Russ thank you for understanding . It is just nice to remember all the good times such as what we had when these photos were taken. I am making myself focus on all the good right now. And of course creating in photoshop and sharing really helps. :biggrin:
I made this page playing with Russ's rose. I wanted to show one more sample to Russ on ways to use brushes.
This is a photo i restored (the best i could do) the photo was really torn and foxing.
dad-and-grandma-jaw.jpg
dad-and-grandma-jaw.jpg (31.52 KiB) Viewed 3567 times
That is a very nice addition to your frame.

I'm guessing the the two in the photo are your parents?

Here's one I made with my parents.

A larger/better photo can be seen by opening the link below.

http://russinator.smugmug.com/Family/Co ... &k=6FRsqs2

That is a beautiful page Russ. The photo is of my dad and his mom. He has very few photos of her so i thought i would surprise him. The copy i was given was in his wallet for i guess a long time. It has torn places, scratches and a lot of foxing so i could not do much with it. I am not that skilled.
ladybug wrote: That is a beautiful page Russ. The photo is of my dad and his mom. He has very few photos of her so i thought i would surprise him. The copy i was given was in his wallet for i guess a long time. It has torn places, scratches and a lot of foxing so i could not do much with it. I am not that skilled.

Judy, I think you did a great job with what you had to work with. And thanks for the kind words about my page.
Here is my June mini calendar.

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney i love this page of firsts. A real keeper.
Here's a page I put together using a few pictures of my parents.

To see a larger/better page open the link below.

http://russinator.smugmug.com/Family/Co ... &lb=1&s=X3

What wonderful pages, Judy, Russ & Courtney. Somehow, I missed seeing the pages posted during June. They are all so nice & meaningful. They sure show the love in your hearts.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19 Next
185 posts Page 8 of 19