Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
185 posts Page 6 of 19
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19 Next
Great calendar page, Courtney. Chris is going to be a genius at building backgrounds. Nice!!
Louise what a wonderful layout and selection of photos. Looks like a fantastic time.
Courtney i love seeing your calendar pages and Chris. I used to make my mom calendar pages with photos on them until i found out see would not use the calendar cause they were to pretty. now i send her plain ones so she can put them on the fridge to keep track of things.
Remembering my mom today
She started out as a brunette, but became a shade of blonde later. She loved music & played the organ often, especially inspirational music. She left this world in late summer '10. I cannot tell you how much I miss her.
E & B sm.jpg
E & B sm.jpg (156.32 KiB) Viewed 4071 times

edit: 'Me & Mom'
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Betty, I'm sorry for your loss. I know your pain, I lost my mother in 1968 and it still hurts. But it does get better as time passes.

I'm guessing that that's you with your mother in both pictures?
Thanks, Russ. Yes, that is me with Mom.
The family also included 2 brothers & a sister -- Unfortunately, we are not very close any longer.
Betty
Betty,

Today must have been hard for you, missing your mom. The 2 photos are a lovely remembrance of her.

Courtney
Courtney, Sunday was indeed difficult. I hope to make some nice pages soon. Looking forward to your June calendar page.

btw: Louise, I love your 'wild women & wild men' layout. Here is a link to Pixentral, in case you would like to post a larger version http://pixentral.com/
Betty
Betty your rememberance page brought a smile to my face.
Well done, Judy,

That's a wonderful tribute page.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19 Next
185 posts Page 6 of 19