Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
185 posts Page 17 of 19
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Next
One week in and I finally have this month's calendar made.

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney this is a fantastic one. Awesome shot of Chris.
Thank you, Judy. This month's calendar isn't all that inspired, but I like the 5 year old picture of my son when he was just a mini. (He was 2 1/2) :)

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney i love August calendar they both look so happy. Do you display the calendar on your refrigerator. I used to make ones with photos for my mom to use the ones with areas for writing. Then i found out she said oh no there to pretty to use and would not write on them so i started sending her blank calendars.
Judy,

Thanks! Yes, this is for my fridge. I also send one to Rusty for their fridge. They are small, only meant to print as a 4x6. I find it helpful to glance at for a reference, say to find out what day next Wednesday is, or what is today's date? They aren't meant for writing on; I have an online calendar for that, and a weekly calendar for that which does go on the fridge.

Courtney
Courtney, your calendars with Chris are always so much fun to see.
Last month he was celebrating the USA fourth. That officially makes him a USA citizen. :)
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
I didn't even realize I hadn't put up my last 3 calendars until I came to this thread to put up my December mini-calendar. Here it is.

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney that is such a fantastic calendar. Chris did an awesome job on that tree! yum yum
Real nice calendar, Courtney. Chris must have had a great time with the sprinkles. -- might be a chef in the making !!
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Betty and Judy,

Don't be fooled - Chris is the taster, I am the chef! See the mischievous grin on his face as he scarfs all the sprinkles? :D

Courtney
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Next
185 posts Page 17 of 19