For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
215 posts Page 22 of 22
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Next
Hi Steven,
Welcome to our forum. Sounds like you have years of experience with Photoshop. We're looking forward to your participation here. May I ask how you found Photoshop Creative forum?
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Hi all,
Maybe time to... re-introduce yourself?

It's great that nearly 80 members of Elements Village have declared they are now active here posting.php?mode=reply&f=15&t=663#

Maybe just say 'Hi', give your EV alias if you feel it's useful. And add anything you want about what you did in those recent years and what you are expecting for the rebirth of Creative.

We'll need life, we'll need new stuff, discussions, questions and answers. That' up to you.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Michel i am ladybug here and ladybug at EV. I am happy that photoshop creative has a pse and a photoshop section. Since i no longer have pse but still love to play. I am hoping we can get some fun tutorial threads going. And of course i always love seeing what beautiful photos everyone is taking and i hope to get some scrap pages posted soon.
ladybug wrote: Michel i am ladybug here and ladybug at EV. I am happy that photoshop creative has a pse and a photoshop section. Since i no longer have pse but still love to play. I am hoping we can get some fun tutorial threads going. And of course i always love seeing what beautiful photos everyone is taking and i hope to get some scrap pages posted soon.

Judy,
I am mainly an Elements user, as you know...
To clarify, I also have Lightroom which I use for learning and testing purposes, not to manage my libraries. I prefer to use the organizer and the ACR version of Elements.
I also have OnOne suite, but that's very new and I am not yet acquainted with it. It sounds very promising, especially when used for creative results.
I must be fair, and state that after helping in the Adobe forums, they have given me the 'mvp' badge (most valuable participant or something like that) and 'champ' title... with free access to CC. So, thanks Adobe, I'll be able to play with it and share stuff with Photoshop users.
It's very important to be open to other softwares than Elements, even if it is the common denominator for different types of forum users.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Wow, it's been a long time since I entered a forum! I used to belong to dozens of them, mostly photographic forums. I left the forum world because I didn't care for the high testosterone levels that demanded a competitive, critical environment that was abusive to new photographers. It stopped being fun to be there and certainly wasn't a learning environment.

The exception to my statement above was Elements Village. I tried going there today only to discover they had ended their great forum. The closing statement left links to other sites that might help out the wayward traveler in the photographic world so I wound up here, looking for a friendly place. It's not necessarily for me but I'm looking for a home for my photography students, a friendly place where they can get their feet wet in the world of photography without feeling intimidated. Please let me know if this is such a place.

I'm a Bob. I've been an avid photographer for around 48 years now. I've travelled all over the world and lived in all parts of the United States. Born in Belleville, Illinois I grew up in the Midwest. I got into photography when entering the Air Force in 1969. I bought my first camera, a 35mm Canon FTQL SLR in Misawa, Japan. The B52 squadron stationed there moved its base of operation elsewhere leaving their supply of ASA 2 super fine grain mapping film behind, preferring to give it to airmen rather than move it somewhere stateside. I was handed a roll of about 10,000 feet of that wonderful film along with a 5 pound can of Kodak D19 developer to use on my free film. That started my path into photography. What a ride it's been!
Bob Mielke
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Next
215 posts Page 22 of 22