For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Jane, I'm calling on your prestophoto expertise! I'm having trouble with something I am certain is simple. (The ongoing joke in our family is that I am sympathetically sharing my husband's chemotherapy side effect of some cloudy thought processes.)

Anyway, I uploaded a number of pages for a book. I don't have them in the correct printing order and I can't seem to get them there either!

What on earth am I missing?! I'm sure it's a simple click away, but I'm not finding how to re-order my pages!

Thanks for your help!

Lorri
Lorri
Ah - now you know why I frequently tell folks to name their files in the order they want them to appear 01,02,03,12, 74. 101.... before they upload.

Much like elements there are a number of ways of doing this:

If you click on the image order - you can change the position number that is in the right hand column. Do count by 5's or 10's to leave your self some adjustment room. Once you think you have them in order (it always takes me multiple tries) scroll to the bottom of the page and click on save changes.

-OR-
On the same "image order" page you can change the Image Title (top box just to the right of the image) to 01,02,03,12, 74. 101... although again I would recommend counting by 5's at least to give yourself some wiggle room if you need to order or move a page. Then scroll to the bottom and in the "Re-order Gallery By" box select "Image Title" and then click on "Save Changes"

Hope that makes sense!

PS - the image your select as "gallery favorite" on the order images page, automaticlaly becomes the cover page your book. If you are doing a custom back cover - wait to upload that until the bookmaker asks for it.
This should be a "stickey," I think.
Thanks, Jane! I'll tackle it a little later tonight! I really want to get that book ordered soon!
Lorri
http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/index.php?structure_id=454

This is a little tutorial I put together for scrappers, but the hints really apply to designing a page for any type of book. (The scrapping section is in the midst of getting a total makeover - so please pardon our dust, I got a little sidetracked last week. :) )
5 posts Page 1 of 1