For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
40 posts Page 1 of 4
I know someone else would have started this thread soon enough if I hadn't, but .... Happy 29th Birthday AngelicKim .... ;)
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
kim, Buon compleanno and alles Gute zum Geburtstag!!

Happy birthday from the very bottom of my heart!

Reka
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
CHEERS,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Happy Birthday Kim! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Kim,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Have a great day.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Hey Kim,

Have a Happy Birthday and enjoy this very special day.

John
The first birthday this forum is celebrating, right? :mrgreen:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kim!!!! :D
PSE 8.0 - PS CS4 - IrfanView - PhotoFiltre - The GIMP
Thanks everyone. You are all so sweet. This is the first birthday for us to celebrate here. What an honor.

Gary, you are such a charmer. Oh to be 29 again. Oh no, when I was 29 my son was only 4 months old so that means yucky diapers and up in the middle of the night feedings still. Oh and 4 days later was my car accident that I am still suffering from today. Yikes 29. :D Thanks for the thought though.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Thanks everyone. You are all so sweet. This is the first birthday for us to celebrate here. What an honor.

Gary, you are such a charmer. Oh to be 29 again. Oh no, when I was 29 my son was only 4 months old so that means yucky diapers and up in the middle of the night feedings still. Oh and 4 days later was my car accident that I am still suffering from today. Yikes 29. :D Thanks for the thought though.

Kim even at your real age you're still a younger woman compared to me ...And I do like younger women. ;)
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
40 posts Page 1 of 4