For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
40 posts Page 2 of 4
AngelicKim wrote: Thanks everyone. You are all so sweet. This is the first birthday for us to celebrate here. What an honor.

Gary, you are such a charmer. Oh to be 29 again. Oh no, when I was 29 my son was only 4 months old so that means yucky diapers and up in the middle of the night feedings still. Oh and 4 days later was my car accident that I am still suffering from today. Yikes 29. :D Thanks for the thought though.

What is it about 29??? - my car accident that keeps me up at nights too, happened 5 days before my 29th birthday and two weeks before my wedding.
Have a wonderful birthday, Kim. Savor the moment; enjoy the day. S
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Have a wonderful, relaxing birthday, Kim.

Anita
Thanks again everyone.

Gary, you know they say age is a state of mind. With you mind (from your comments here and the Village) I would say you were a mere 25 year old. :D

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Thanks again everyone.

Gary, you know they say age is a state of mind. With you mind (from your comments here and the Village) I would say you were a mere 25 year old. :D

Kim,

You know what they say... Girls mature faster than boys. If you're going by state of mind though, I would think I'm more like a rotten 13 year old brat... :D
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
A 13 year old brat. I already have one of those. :D

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Happy Birthday Kim!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!!!
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM ! ! !
Eva
Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Eh
Eva's Break Some Rules Gallery
Nikon D80 & 70-300mm VR Lens