For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Someone asked a question in another post about which scanners are being used. It seems to me that this question comes up often in forums when it is time to upgrade. Is there any interest in starting a thread about what is being used by our members (scanner, camera, printer, pen tablet model, PSE version, PS version, etc.) and perhaps adding a rating (simple 1 to 5 scale) for how satisfied you are with it overall? I'd be willing to tab this non-scientific poll and perhaps Jane could get the results to show at the top of the thread. "Pixel Hangout" is probably the right location for the thread.

I guess I like to see numbers on these types of questions. (I worked in the Market Research area for 33 years.)

Anyway, comments welcome....

Amy
Amy

"If you do everything right the first time, you'll never learn anything new."

General Gallery
Landscapes Gallery
CS4/PSE6/PE4/Win XP (Desktop) Vista Home Premium(Laptop)/Wacom Graphire4/
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 & FZ8
Good idea - I can add a form section for that after this weekend.... I'm a little swamped at the moment. :shock:
Hi Jane,

Let me know what/if I can do anything to help when you get to it. By the way, great job and great look to the new forum.

Amy
Amy

General Gallery
Landscapes Gallery
Great idea, Amy. Maybe people would be willing to write a mini-review to tell us what features they like and which they don't.

Tricia
Let us provide scaffolds that allow students to build cathedrals in which they want to sing.
Having a "Tools" section is really a wonderful idea. It would be so nice have that kind of information and help in one place.

John
A "Tools & Accessories: subfrum has been created. :)
great jane, i have already saved a few things. It was so easy to adapt with all the helpful friends here.
Jane,

Thanks for adding the new section. I started a thread on scanners to see if we can get enough results to tabulate. Would you be able to then post the results as a "sticky" at the top of the thread? I'd be willing to organize the results and pass them to you from time to time.

Amy
Amy

General Gallery
Landscapes Gallery
Sure - that sounds like a plan!
9 posts Page 1 of 1