For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
97 posts Page 1 of 10
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 Next
I finally reviewed the tutorial on setting ranks and wondered if you all wanted to make suggestion on what to call the different levels. Or even if you wanted them.

For example:

01-499: Getting my feet wet
500-999: Been hanging around here
1000 - 1499: I'm a fan of this place!
1500 - 1999: I pretend to know what I'm doing
2000 - 2499:
2500 - 4999:
5000 - 9999:
10,000 - custom title of members choice (with in reason of course)

Is that to frequent of changes?
Jane, we must be on the same wave length. I was just thinking about the ranking myself and trying to think of some cleaver or fun ranking names. But then again, no rankings will make it look like everyone is on the same level. But then again, it could make a newbie think we are all new they came to the wrong place. But then again, maybe I am just tired and babbling. :D

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Well number of posts shows as well as join date, so that would be a clue as to who has been here and chattering. :)
Good point, I guess it was the later, I am babbling. :)

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Go to bed already! I have a sleeping baby on my lap that I hate to disturb or I would be headed there myself.
I am going to do exactly that. I am usually up until around 2 am but just too tired tonight. I guess doing absolutely nothing but play here all day but play on the computer is more tiring than housework.

Good night.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Jane, sounds good to me. I guess the ratings are kinda in line w/the old forum except using numbers instead of Known, Senior...
Jane,

The way that the rankings are set up are very cool. As usaual a great job.

John
I want YOU (members) to come up with what the different levels should be called.

The old forum showed number of posts and gave a title when you passed a certain number of posts. Right now we are only showing number of posts. But I can add in "titles" if y'all can give me suggestion for them.
I kind of like the ranking with a name thing. When I first started looking at the old PeT site it helped me to know who had been there a while and that they knew what they were talking about. Gave me an idea of who to present questions to or ask for help.
Tina B
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 Next
97 posts Page 1 of 10