For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
97 posts Page 8 of 10
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Great job on the titles. I am a Young Grasshoppa working my way up to be "Here for the Party. :)

Kelly
ByronG wrote: Too cool!!! I'm a "Grasshoppa"!!!

It will be a sad day when my post tally is enough that I lose that ranking... :cry:

Well I could make an exception for you Byron - call you the "old and wise grasshoppa" :mrgreen:
Great rankings. I am not into partys, but this is one i wwould not miss.
!
Es
Photoshop CC, Premiere and Elements 13
Hip hop?!? :o

I guess you've never seen the old Kung-Fu Tv show..... Grasshopper was a student who became a great teacher.

Make a few more posts and it will go away. :)
!
Es
Photoshop CC, Premiere and Elements 13
Well, I'm 49 years old and I got it. :P

I did think maybe the young ones might miss the point but it could be easily explained. :lol:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi your are so right............you know us we are always happy to explain and happy to admit that we don't get it. Guess that means we have a good home here. :P
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
I am 42 and I remembered it. My Dad had to watch Kung Fu with David Carridain (sp) every week and if we made a sound we were in big trouble. That and Gun Smoke and Bonanza and The Rifleman and you name a western and it was the same. He was also that way with Charlie's Angels thought. :)

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Hi folks,
I think that the new ranks are a howl. I'd love to stay "grasshoppa", young, old, maybe even "toothless old geezerhoppa".

There has been mention made of making this forum a new forum, making it our forum and not a clone of the Forum Without Pity, (apologies to Gene Pitney, not a hip-hop artist).

Things like color scheme, forum titles, rankings, a few bizarre members who aren't worried about The Thought Police, are exactly what this community needs.

Having read this whole thread and seen the development of the ranks, especially "young grasshoppa", I can see a lot of humor and friendship and the right atmosphere for new friendships to form.

I'm glad to be here,
Young Stevehoppa
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
97 posts Page 8 of 10