For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
97 posts Page 10 of 10
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
qcocoq wrote: I was the remote control!

My Dad had 5 remotes, six if you count my Mom. I really can't remember ever seeing him get out of his chair and change the channel. By the time we were all grown and moved out TV's came with real remotes. Well actually the cable came with that box that you puched all those buttoms on for a different channel and a wire that was long enough to go across the whole house. :mrgreen:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
We had those plastic films you put on your tv screen (you know red ,green,etc) and called it color tv.
Too funny, Judy. I bet our generation experiences the greatest change. What with tv, cell phones, computers, and Olive Garden. From here on out, what else besides improvements can they make?
~coco~
the view

from here
How about a Microsoft operating system that really works from the git-go? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... :mrgreen:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
ouch! :mrgreen:
chas3stix wrote: How about a Microsoft operating system that really works from the git-go? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... :mrgreen:
Chas

Chas... I am lovin those Mac commercial where he says he went back to XP a few weeks ago and he is much happier. :P

I want a new computer but I sure don't want Vista. :o
my old computer is looking better and better. :roll:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Another reason why I'm I want a new internal hard-drive and not a new computer. ;)
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
97 posts Page 10 of 10