For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
I thought of starting a new thread to thank Jane and Christian for everything they did to make this new Home possible and the transition smoother. :D
Eva ;)
Eva
Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Eh
Eva's Break Some Rules Gallery
Nikon D80 & 70-300mm VR Lens
Thank you!!!!!!

Why do I get "logged out" when trying to reply to a post? Just a bug I'm sure will be worked out too. :)
Sherry
Yep, my thanks go out to everyone who made this site possible.
Absolutely THANK YOU!

I had been away from the PET forum for some time and was suprised when I logged on today. I saw all his talk about starting a new place and had to PM some folks to find out what was happening!

Bill
Yes, definately a great big hearty THANK YOU to Jane and Christian.
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
Jane - Words don't do it ... but it's all I've got. Thanks to you and Christian for all of the work ... turns out your rush to get it done was justified. Thanks again.

Bill
Yeah!! a nice honest home!

it is wonderful to see everyone! Take the weekend to relax. Monday we start off kicking!
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
jazzfisher wrote: Thank you!!!!!!

Why do I get "logged out" when trying to reply to a post? Just a bug I'm sure will be worked out too. :)

Sherry... are you wearing nothing but a camera strap? woooo hooo! :mrgreen:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
It was so great moving to our new home as everything was in place waiting for our arrival. The builders Jane and Christian have done such a excellent job in such a short time and without much sleep. I am so grateful to both of you for all that you have done for our forum family. Thanks so much!

John
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
11 posts Page 1 of 2