For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
1350 posts Page 135 of 135
Previous 1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 Next
True.....well sort of. My system backs up every hour on the hour. It's an iMac [all iMac's come with Time Machine's auto back up system].

TPBM wishes they had an iMac instead of a PC.
False... well, not that I am not curious to try one, but my husband, ie our tech support, knows pc's, not macs.

TPBM wishes it was snowing on them, like it is snowing here right now.

Courtney
False. You can keep the snow!
TPBM wishes they wishes that a botanical garden was close.
True, mainly for my wife's enjoyment; however, I'd love it too.

TPBM just downloaded the iTunes 10.2.2 software update [I just did].
False - grrr, my computer needs so many updates!

TPBM is listening to heavy metal RIGHT NOW!
False - Heavy metal was something I liked a very long time ago.

TPBM is looking out their window at their rose garden. I'm doing that as I'm writing this post and I'm listing to Frank Sinatra.
False, but I am looking out my patio door and what happens ... a bird flies right into the door! I need to figure out how to keep them from doing that!

TPBM has some ideas for me on how to stop my birds from committing suicide by flying into my patio door!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: False, but I am looking out my patio door and what happens ... a bird flies right into the door! I need to figure out how to keep them from doing that!

TPBM has some ideas for me on how to stop my birds from committing suicide by flying into my patio door!

True! You need some window cling decorations, something to let the birds know there is something there. I googled and found they now make them less obvious to us humans, very obvious to birds.
http://www.windowalert.com/?gclid=CLTTt ... bAodtkzo1A

TPBM has more ideas for Julie.

Courtney
I've had hearts up there for a few years but they must have gotten use to them lol I had no idea that they even marketed things like this, thank you so much Courtney! I'm buying some for my windows tonight!!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
TRUE......I always have ideas for Julie and let me tell you she give me ideas back. On any topic too. :chickendance:

TPBM: will step out of their comfort zone and photograph something different to learn such as shooting from different angles or different times of day using manual settings??????
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Previous 1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 Next
1350 posts Page 135 of 135