For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
1350 posts Page 134 of 135
Previous 1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 Next
True, I have been working at it for 3-1/2 years. I would do better if I gave it more time.

TPBM is tired of stormy weather, and like me, is looking forward to some warm sunny days.
TRUE! We were teased with some warm, sunny weather last weekend, but this weekend it was rainy and 50 degrees! ARG!

TPBM needs another cup of coffee!
False. This morning that was true; however, I just finished a tree trimming project in our backyard and I'm sucking down a Pacifico [Mexican] beer right now.

TPBM wonders why a 68 year old person, in this case a fat, old man, would get on a ladder and trim several trees. I'm wondering about that myself.
Here's a photo of the trees I trimmed. They belong to our next door neighbor, but we take care of the parts that grrow over the fense. FYI: the trees were 5 feet higher before I trimmed them [Greg said it was okay to cut the tops off]. My wife wanted them left this way [not smooth] because wild birds hide in them. They hide from two hawks that frequent our backyard.

True: Why would anyone want to climb a ladder to trim trees, pay someone to do that and save your energy for fun stuff.

TPBM: Is using a SSD (solid state drive) in their computer???? If so, I'm jealous for now!!!!
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
False ... no SSD yet (notice how I say yet)

TPBM is waiting for a forum member to visit :) (Hint hint JC) :D
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
False; however, I am waiting for a friend to come over for a chess game.

TPBM is wondering if Julie and JC ever got together for their visit.
False ... still waiting. Her kids go year round to school and have the occasional breaks. I'm not sure if she'll bring Regan and Ryan this time or not. I have a feeling it will be I'm getting away without the kids trip lol.

TPBM is having higher than normal temps this weekend. (We are, it's suppose to be 88 again here today).
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
False. It was predicted to be i the 80's, but stayed in the 60's all weekend. AND it rained. Yuck.

TPBM is wearing a really cool piece of jewelry today!
False: I won't wear much when I shoot games and such so I'm plain Jane so to speak.

TPBM is backing up their photos/etc....daily??????? Hint Hint Hint??????? :puter:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Previous 1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 Next
1350 posts Page 134 of 135