For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
1350 posts Page 133 of 135
Previous 1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 Next
Sadly no, my husband would love to hit the slopes. I've never gotten close to putting ski's on. I am way too clumsy to do that lol

TPBM is already planning their vacations this year.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Yes! I'm going to Maryland in February for a long weekend. Tennessee in September for a wedding and a caving adventure. San Diego in October is a maybe, as is Vegas in December.

Where are you all going?

TPBM is traveling out of his/her country this year!
Where in Tennessee are you going for the wedding? I'm in middle south Tennessee, about 80 miles south of Nashville, and 20 miles north of the Alabama border. JenClark is in east Tennessee.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Yes, we are going on a surf trip to Mexico this summer. My wife, my oldest son, his wife and one of my grandsons will be going also.

TPBM has been to Baja, Mexico to see the whales give birth to their babies.
False. Wish I could say it was true, but no.

TPBM has taken photos underwater, ie the camera is in the water.
True. About 20 years ago, I along with two friends, took scuba diving lessons. We passed and then we took up underwater photography. After about ten years we moved on to other things.

TPBM is having a fun filled weekend.
TRUE! My husband will be coming home this weekend (he works out of town a lot) so I will def have a fun filled weekend! :)

TPBM will drink green beer on St. Patrick's Day!
False ... the kind I like they wouldn't dye green lol

TPBM doesn't always answer their phone when it rings.
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
True, especially at dinner time when the phone always rings [several times]. It's always someone wanting me to buy their crap. The National Do Not Call Registry was a good idea, and it worked good at first, but that was then and this is now.

TPBM is one of those people who call people at dinner time asking them to buy their crap.
False. No chance of a dinner call from me. I am at work around them.
TPBM is still struggling to learn photoshop.
Previous 1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 Next
1350 posts Page 133 of 135