For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
25 posts Page 2 of 3
Amy,

Thanks for the news. This was an item on my Christmas list. My hubby will like that it is over 75% off the price that is listed on the On One Essentials website. He always likes it when I find a good deal. And I would say $13.99 is a really good deal. :lol:

Kelly
It was a good enough deal to get a write up on my blog. :)
Wow Amy what a deal! I got mine ordered! Thanks a bunch! :D :D
I really really want OnOne's Photoframe 3.1 if anyone finds a sale price on that would you please post it to our site or PM me because I have been searching for months and not found a sale price to jump on like this post has for essentials.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Has anyone checked the status of their order from Buy.com. I ordered on Tuesday and it still says sent to warehouse. I ordered something else on Wednesday and it was shipped out on Thursday and is on its way. I'm just curious and a little impatient . ;)
I checked mine yesterday and it says the same thing.
I have wanted this every since I saw the ad in the newsletter. I too took advantage of the Google Check out and even though at first before the Google check out it showed state tax, it disappeared and I too got it for $13.99 total with the free shipping.

Thanks Amy for the heads up.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
The price for the software is now at $56.30 with $3.20 shipping. My order still says sent to warehouse. I emailed customer service about it, but haven't heard anything yet.
rob1964 wrote: The price for the software is now at $56.30 with $3.20 shipping. My order still says sent to warehouse. I emailed customer service about it, but haven't heard anything yet.

Mine is still saying that too - let me know if you here anything back from customer service.
Now it shows that it is on order from Buy.com Maybe they sold more then they had. I can wait as long as they honor the price.

Attachments

25 posts Page 2 of 3