For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
25 posts Page 3 of 3
The sale must be over The price listed now is $56.30 + 3?? shipping. Darn! A day late and a dollar (more than that) short!
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
Mine says:
Your order is in progress.
# Nov 13
Note from Buy.com - Buy.com has sent the following message: "Your Buy.com Order number is: 36070744"
# Nov 13
$16.21 charge - Your credit card was charged for $16.21. "GOOGLE *BUY COM" will appear on your credit card statement.
# Nov 13
Order received - Buy.com received your order.
# Nov 13
Order placed - Your order was placed with Buy.com. A confirmation email was sent to you by Google.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
My status just changed to On Order.
Just checked mine and it says my order has been sent to the warehouse. What does this mean? It says that if it is in stock it will ship in 1 to 2 business days.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Hi All!

I also ended up ordering one myself on 11/13. Up until today it was listed as "Sent to Warehouse" -- today it says "On Order". I think they just got more orders than copies they had on hand - that was a good deal! I've ordered from them at least a dozen times in the past and never had a problem. So, I'll just try to wait patiently.
Amy

"If you do everything right the first time, you'll never learn anything new."

General Gallery
Landscapes Gallery
CS4/PSE6/PE4/Win XP (Desktop) Vista Home Premium(Laptop)/Wacom Graphire4/
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 & FZ8
25 posts Page 3 of 3