For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
20 posts Page 1 of 2
Who here is from the beautiful Pacific Northwest? (Oregon/Washington)
Including both those that curently live here and those that have lived in this area in the past.
I grew up in the major metro area of Vancouver BC.
In the burbs of Surrey, New wesminitser, Langley, Delta.
I left the area in 1986 and to this day I still miss the mountains and the ocean but, The area we now live is stunning in it own right.
Nikon D300/PSE6/CS4/LR2/Vista/Firefox
I am only 45 minutes from Oregon...on the California side. But most people don't know we were in Cali, let alone where we are. :D So I guess I'm close to the PNW
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
AP_Photos wrote: I am only 45 minutes from Oregon...on the California side. But most people don't know we were in Cali, let alone where we are. :D So I guess I'm close to the PNW

I used to live about 45 minutes north of the California border - I bet I've heard of or even been to your neck of the woods going back and forth between southern Oregon and Reno when my folks used to live down there or down to see my Aunt in Paradise.
:D Hi,
I was at Fort Lewis for basic training late in 1968, does that count? :lol: :lol:

I remember the day we saw the Sun. There was awe and silence throughout A-1-2.

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Portland checking in!

Bill
Jane, I would certainly bet you've been through Weed (for those unfamiliar it really is a place, named for a historical figure, not the plant)
:D
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
Here I am! Hood Riverite reporting from Italy, where my cousin, her husband and two friends were visiting yesterday on their way through!
ImageImageImage
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
My user names kind of a giveaway. :mrgreen: Monmouth,near Salem.
I've been through the Weed and Dunsmuir (sp?) area a number of a times,not for years though.
AP_Photos wrote: Jane, I would certainly bet you've been through Weed (for those unfamiliar it really is a place, named for a historical figure, not the plant)
:D

I've been more than through there - cute littel town that we explored quite thoroughly one labor day weekend. Ate at the Pizza Parlor by the main junction in town - can't remember the name of it, but it looked like a place for rowdy loggers or something - benches, big screen tv etc... :)
20 posts Page 1 of 2