For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
40 posts Page 3 of 4
That would have to be one HUGE frame! It runs about 6 ft long and a couple of feet high - basically covers the area a person 2'9" tall can reach. :mrgreen:
Wags wrote: That would have to be one HUGE frame! It runs about 6 ft long and a couple of feet high - basically covers the area a person 2'9" tall can reach. :mrgreen:

PAINT

:lol:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
My daughter put black sharpie all over our carpet. I used Goo Gone and it worked great. It is like a paint thinner substance so it may take the paint off as well. They suggest testing a spot first.
Steve
My Thotful Spot

An Irishman’s heart is nothing but his imagination.
-George Bernard Shaw
If none of the above, maybe the Belt Sander Tool? :lol:
John
What about the Clorox Spray? It takes stains off countertops. Try alcohol too ... I've used that for stains before.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I think at this point we are just going to have to repaint. Since there isn't much left paint left on the walls after all the things I tried. Basically one or both of the kids ran up and down the hall with a Sharpie in hand, and then I discovered a black mass of scribblings in mostly hidden corner of the dining room tonight, that was probably done at the same time.
tnjewels wrote: What about the Clorox Spray? It takes stains off countertops. Try alcohol too ... I've used that for stains before.

I use alcohol to remove grey matter. Well, it doesn't remove it... just changes it to doesn't matter... :lol:
Gary
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
I suggest you buy a lifetime supply and only one color of sharpie. Take one to your local Home Depot and have them mix the paint to match the color.
Gary
Jane, I totally forgot about this one. AquaNet hair spray takes ink out. I have always used it on clothes and when I ran an Avis Rent A Car I used it on the leather upholstry and dash and carpet to get a Sharpie marker off.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Wonder if Aquanet would get out old ink stains on leather.... I supposedly have a protection plan for my leather living room set for just such problems, but I've been trying for a year to get them to actually come out and do anything with it. :evil:
40 posts Page 3 of 4