For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
40 posts Page 2 of 4
hmmmmm ... can you say wallpaper or paint :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dane
-------------------------------------
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
At this point it is going to be PAINT! :evil:
Maybe just add some paint here and there and you might come up with a master piece to keep forever. Pretent it is Photoshoping on a LARGE scale. A little blur here, a little dry bush ...

Dane
Dane
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
When I was building chicken tractor this past spring I kept wishing I could use some photoshop tools. Especially since I didn't have any plans was trying to recreate a picture of one I liked in the UK.
Ok, I'll bite ... a chicken tractor? Is this something that chickens get on and do there own gardens, etc. Do they have tractor pulls? Are you going to make me do a Google search on this? ;)

Dane
Dane
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
Ok, now I feel really dummmmmb. So a chicken tractor is nothing more than a chicken pen/cage. A place to raise chickens in the city? So comes the next dumb question, what do you do with the chickens? Food? Eggs? Shows? Dress them up and take them someplace that doesn't serve chicken for dinner? Keep them from the cows?

Dane
Dane
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
A chicken tractor is a moveable coop, I move mine daily, some folks do it less often. It lets the chicken's get fresh greens, bugs etc, but keeps them safe from predators like the neighbors cats or in our case since we are in the country - coyotes. It also keep my goats from getting into the chicken feed which can be potentially lethal for goats. On warm afternoons I put the feed up and let the chickens have the run of the whole pasture - all but one stupid hen will go back into the coop when I call - she has to run around it a few dozen times before sneaking in the back door. I keep the chickens for eggs and the goats for dairy. And they both have a by-product that works wonders in the garden. :mrgreen: (Oh and did I mention that is another area I don't have to mow!)

This is the tractor I built this past spring:

Unfortuantely the stray rooster that is pictured disappeared shortly before the coop was done - he was such a nice friendly fellow. My current roo wasn't planned, I was supposed to be getting all pullets, but one of the 12 turned out to be a little cocky. :mrgreen:
7-27-07 RooRoo.jpg
(246.83 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
How do you get sharpies off the wall?

Not having any kids myself, I think I would have to use the cloning tool, using an area closely matching the area to be replaced. You could even just match the color and brush over the area or use a layer mask... ;) ;)

Well, this is "PS Creative Elements" and you ought to know by now that I'm too much of smart a** to give you a straight answer. ... :lol:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Oh believe me if I could I would be working away at it with a clone tool right this moment! :D
Several good recommendations. The first one I thought of was the Goo Gone. Or you might just put a frame on your wall and declare it work of art. PLEASE DON'T HIT ME, I'LL BE GOOD
7.gif
7.gif (4.48 KiB) Viewed 504 times
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
40 posts Page 2 of 4