For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I am in the process of downloading the PET Video Tuts and have a question. I am using Windows XP SP2. When it is finished downloading, I end up with an icon for that particular video on my main screen, and they are starting to fill up my screen. Is there anyway of getting rid of the Icons without deleting the video also. :?:
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
I would just move them in another folder somewhere easy for you to find...like my videos
Garry, I made a new folder in My Documents and named it PET Videos and put them all there. Make a folder where you want them like Suzi said, Ctrl click all each icon on your desktop and right click, select cut go the the folder, open it and right click, select paste.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Susib & Angi---Thank you so much for your fast response. It just goes to show how fast and helpful this forum is. Your suggestions worked perfectly. Again a great big hearty THANK YOU to you both.
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
Garry, happy to help and glad you had no problems with it.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Another easy way to mark multiple files is to use your mouse like a rectangular marquee tool and click-drag over the files you want to move, delete, etc. Then they will all be selected. If you caught one you didn't want to mark, CTRL-click that one to remove it from the selection.
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
So glad Kim and I could help.
hukari wrote: Another easy way to mark multiple files is to use your mouse like a rectangular marquee tool and click-drag over the files you want to move, delete, etc. Then they will all be selected. If you caught one you didn't want to mark, CTRL-click that one to remove it from the selection.

Thanks Reka, I didn't know that.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Glad you learned something new! I love learning! :D
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
9 posts Page 1 of 1