For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Saw this on a site today while surfin.

This is going to be a big dang deal:

Today the crowd at Photoshop World got a quick preview of Photoshop Express, a new application currently in development at Adobe. First hinted at by Adobe CEO Bruce Chizen some six months ago, Photoshop Express isn’t meant to duplicate/replace Photoshop CS3 or Photoshop Elements. Rather, it’s a new member of the Photoshop family that’s meant to make Adobe imaging technology immediately accessible to large numbers of people.

(via John Nack)

Technorati Tags: photoshop, express, news, image, photo, edit, software, program
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
Thanks Garry. So does that mean it is going to be less expensive so more people can actually afford an Adobe product?

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I guess by this: "iIt’s a new member of the Photoshop family that’s meant to make Adobe imaging technology immediately accessible to large numbers of people." it is. But with Adobe, you never know.
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
It is going to be an on-line thing - and they have plans to lease it to photo processing places so that folks can do some basic fixes to their images.
Thanks Jane, I tried to look it up but didn't find anything more than what Garry already posted.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Garry if you find anything regarding the Express version will you please post it here so we can take a look too?
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
http://photoshopnews.com/2007/09/19/photoshop-express/ There is even a link to a podcast demo there.
7 posts Page 1 of 1