For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
40 posts Page 3 of 4
Eva,
BRRRRRRRR! :shock:
Do we/how do we know someone replied ? Can we get emails that tell us that we have replies? I clicked the "notify me when a reply is posted" but so far have not been notified. :?:
Sherry
Sherry,
I think there are a few thing that have to be tweeked yet.
Eva ;)
Eva
Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Eh
Eva's Break Some Rules Gallery
Nikon D80 & 70-300mm VR Lens
Rusty, nice to see you and the rest of the gang. I look forward to seeing all of you guys around. I think I will mainly use this site now that it is up and running simply so that I can get use to it.
Hi Everyone;
Great being here... Had to change my signon name slightly from Tom K to ThomK.. no
big deal... Need to test avatar now.... Tom
Thanks to Jane and Christian for getting this up.

I have landed here.

Incidentally, the PSEU site seems to be being "Updated" and not currently accessible.

Could it have happened so quickly?

Im gonna ammend that - The PSEU Forum is anavailable - being updated. Never seen this before.
John
Yea! I made it too, thanks to Norma and Kev! I'll use a different avatar however - might be like being incognito for a while! :mrgreen:
BillBarber wrote: Yea! I made it too, thanks to Norma and Kev! I'll use a different avatar however - might be like being incognito for a while! :mrgreen:

Bill, incognito, I don't think so. We would recognize you even w/o the avatar.
Cmcburnett wrote:
Bill, incognito, I don't think so. We would recognize you even w/o the avatar.

That's almost scary! :o
Bill, I tried to answer your PM at the PET (aka Elements Village) forum. However, they're in the middle of some sort of migration (outsourcing!) and the message wouldn't go because I had 190 PM's and the new limit is 50. I tried.....

Anyway, you made it here so all is well! :D
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
I'm here to. Me and the bird brain buster both made it he is a little tired of flying all the way over but he is happy, (he says we are not worthy we are not worthy check my avatar if you dont believe me.) :D
40 posts Page 3 of 4