For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
40 posts Page 4 of 4
Well, I made it over also. Changed my username from NETNUT to GARRY. Thought a new forum, a new name. Now all I have to do is figure out how to make an Avatar and get it posted along with how to start a new Gallery and get it linked to my signature. Oh well, with all the great help here I know I can ask questions and get almost instant answers. :D
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
Chuck_S wrote: Bill, I tried to answer your PM at the PET (aka Elements Village) forum. However, they're in the middle of some sort of migration (outsourcing!) and the message wouldn't go because I had 190 PM's and the new limit is 50. I tried.....

Anyway, you made it here so all is well! :D

Thanks, Chuck. I had been away from the forums for a while so had no idea that anything was going on like this. PM'd a couple of folks I thought would be "in the know" and here we all are!

Thanks again,
c0untrygirl wrote: VioVio wouldn't let me use my old PET user name because it was already in use when I registered in Sept. so I used another user name I sometimes use in at other sites. Jane, is there a way to change my user name to include some form of Diana?

Glad to be here anyway!

Diana

Diana, I was so hoping you'd come along with the rest of us and now I see you're HERE! You have always been my inspiration to do more, better.
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
Glad to see you Garry! :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Heeeeere's LindaJay! :D

I also had to change my avatar. But I was happy to do it, since this little Raggedy Ann is my granddaughter, who wasn't even born when I first registered at the old "plantation."
That is such a darling picture Linda!
:mrgreen: Well I just arrived a few days ago....I've been busy as you can see ;) Trying to find my way around :mrgreen:

George

"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
Glad to see you George.
I'm here too! Woo Hoo to all!

George, I see you are still hitting the jug! :o

Kimi, love your updated Avatar!

I updated my Avatar with an updated pic of Luke. Can't seem to not use that mug of his! It's nice to see everyone.
Sela....Can you keep a little secret....I really don't drink :lol:

Just like to have fun :mrgreen:

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
40 posts Page 4 of 4