For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
40 posts Page 2 of 4
I'm here too and just got my avatar up :)
Jo
Who's gonna be the first Enlightened Elder, here??? :D
Hey I Made it! I have been sitting here waiting and getting nothing else done. I usually don't get this worked up over things but somehow this did it. Now I can get back to my PSE learning curve. Glad to be here Hankw
HankW
PSE 6 , Lightroom, Fujifilm F40fd P & S, Nikon D 40 with some lenses,, Window's XP
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/23461
Well, I'm here! But I had to change my avatar because I don't know where I put the other one! :oops:
Sherry
I just jumped into the new froum too. Glad to be here and nnow to figure everthing out. There will be a little learning curve here for sure.
Tina B :D
jazzfisher wrote: Well, I'm here! But I had to change my avatar because I don't know where I put the other one! :oops:

Lost mine too. It was time for a change anyway. But funny how we identify people by their avatars, will take a while to get used to all the new ones. I think that is a good thing though and I love the new size.
Hi Everyone! Just registered and set up in the CP. I did not waste any time once I log on for the day. A new user name is nice. I am retiring the old CB radio handle I was using At PET. I will create a new avatar one of these days. :D
Eva ;)
Eva
Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Eh
Eva's Break Some Rules Gallery
Nikon D80 & 70-300mm VR Lens
Hi Eva!!!
Twinie!!!
Sherry
Hi everyone. I juist got home and I was thrilled to see the site was up and running.

Anita
Hi Sherry! How's my cyber twin? I'm getting settled in here up north and lovin' it. :D
Eva ;)
Eva
Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Eh
Eva's Break Some Rules Gallery
Nikon D80 & 70-300mm VR Lens
40 posts Page 2 of 4