For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
21 posts Page 2 of 3
All this redecorating and learning how to use new tools is really kind fun. Gosh! I'm starting to have fun again!! Nice that this first day is the beginning of a long weekend, at least for those of us in the US; it makes the transition easier and gives us time to settle in and find our way around. Hi roomies. :D

Thanks again Jane and Christian. What a super job on such short notice, and thank you for the commitment you made to the group!
John,
very pleased to see you here.
Now we need a post from Wendy, won't be the same without her.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
I say "WOW!" too! Had a lot of fun reading all the new posts this morning. It's the weekend--which means hubby is home--but come Monday morning, when I have some real time to myself, I plan on trying out all the new features on here. It's great seeing so many familiar faces--glad to see you, John. :)
Grammom so glad to see you here.
Kev, we need to go find Wendy. She is such a important part of our forum family.
Wendy come on over to the Photoshop Creative Elements Community.

John
This site looks great. I'm really proud of you Jane and your boss for designing this site. :D I just got home from NY and had to drop my bags to go to my son's basketball game. I had enought time to download my email, call family to say I arrived home and notice that I missed a ton of info on PET and our new home PCE. I will be playing catch up tomorrow but wanted to post to say I"m here toooooo! Don't forget me.

JenClark
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Glad you found your way here Jen!
Me too! I was going into DT's without the forum and y'all. My in-laws had, get this one...........DIAL UP!!!! :roll: Can you believe it? I must get them off the gravel road and onto the info highway in the 21st century. I tried getting on the forum with it but it was sooooooo slow and was frustrated so I have been absent for a few days. Now, I'm back, on DSL and ready to go so LOOK OUT......kidding. Just glad to be home again!!!
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Hi Jen, glad to see you. I was wonder where you were. I started to start the True or False thread but decided to wait for you since it was your idea.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I did a search on the game as soon as I signed in and didn't find it so I had to start another one. Thanks for thinking of me........makes me feel loved.......... ;) Thanks Kim. Now I have to learn my way around and I'm trying. Need to figure out a new avatar. I love your's is so bright and Angelic....... :P
Jen Clark
21 posts Page 2 of 3