For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
2013 posts Page 5 of 202
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 202 Next
Su Wong marries Lee Wong.

The next year, the Wongs have a new baby.

The nurse brings over a lovely, healthy, bouncy,

But definitely a Caucasian, WHITE baby boy.

'Congratulations,' says the nurse to the new parents.

'Well Mr. Wong, what will you and Mrs. Wong name the baby?'

The puzzled father looks at his new baby boy and says,

'Well, two Wong's don't make a white, so I think we will name him...

Are you ready for this???

Sum Ting Wong !!!
WayneS

Golf is 90% mental ..... the other 10% is in your head
BECAUSE THE SHOPPING SEASON IS HERE…

Scientists have announced that we have made contact with an alien race. Their planet consists solely of a gigantic shopping center. The skeptical scientists didn't believe it at first. How could this be? But after tremendous research, they have confirmed that it's a mall world after all.
Dane
-------------------------------------
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
For those of you that need a little monitor maintence you must see this one. It's really cute.

http://home.versateladsl.be/bavertel/fu ... leaner.swf
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
CAR ACCIDENT IN TEXAS ...PRICELESS

Click on the website below. This accident happened in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. It is a phone call from a man who witnesses a car accident involving four elderly women. It was so popular when they played it on CHUM FM that they had to put it on their website. The guy's laugh is contagious. If you close your eyes and picture what he is watching, it is even better than a video clip!

http://www.chumfm.com/MorningShow/bits/march24.swf
Dane
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Russ, this thread is started for you since you made me laugh many many times in your joke thread.
----
JenClark: I'm honored by your remarks.

I've been too busy to post very often. I'll try to do whatever it takes to turn that around and I'll add a few jokes, when I find them.

Russ
------------
One night, Murphy was walking home when, all of a sudden, a thief jumped on him. Murphy and the thief began to wrestle. They rolled about on the ground and Murphy put up a tremendous fight. However, the thief managed to get the better of him and pinned him to the ground.

The thief then went through Murphy's pockets and searched him. All the thief could find on Murphy was 25 cents.

The thief was so surprised at this that he asked Murphy why he had bothered to fight so hard for 25 cents.

"Was that all you wanted?" Murphy replied, "I thought you were after the five hundred dollars I've got in me shoe!"
I haven't heard that one in a while Dane - still cracks me up....I've got tears streaming down my face and my kids keep saying - whats wrong momma.... :lol:
WHY MEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress: $5,000; tux rental $100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time !

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.
:mrgreen:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
A 1st grade school teacher had twenty-six students in her class. She presented each child in her classroom the 1st half of a well-known proverb and asked them to come up with the remainder of the proverb. It's hard to believe these were actually done by first graders. Their insight may surprise you. While reading, keep in mind that these are first-graders, 6-year-olds, because the last one is a classic !

1. Don't change horses
until they stop running.
2. Strike while the
bug is close.
3. It's always darkest before
Daylight Saving Time.
4. Never underestimate the power of
termites.
5. You can lead a horse to water but
How?
6. Don't bite the hand that
looks dirty.
7. No news is
impossible
8. A miss is as good as a
Mr.
9. You can't teach an old dog new
Math
10. If you lie down with dogs, you'll
stink in the morning.
11. Love all, trust
Me.
12. The pen is mightier than the
pigs.
13. An idle mind is
the best way to relax .
14. Where there's smoke there's
pollution.
15. Happy the bride who
gets all the presents.
16. A penny saved is
not much.
17. Two's company, three's
the Musketeers.
18. Don't put off till tomorrow what
you put on to go to bed.
19. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and
You have to blow your nose.
20. There are none so blind as
Stevie Wonder.
21. Children should be seen and not
spanked or grounded.
22. If at first you don't succeed
get new batteries.
23. You get out of something only what you
See in the picture on the box
24. When the blind lead the blind
get out of the way.
25. A bird in the hand
is going to poop on you.
26. Better late than
Pregnant

Rusty :D
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Okay Jen,

I just couldn't let this one go by...

jenclark wrote: WHY MEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures?

Your last name stays put. You could always stay single.

The garage is all yours. You can't even back up the driveway without taking off the rear view mirror and you want to park in a 10'x12' garage? (Okay, sorry Jen, cheap shot)

Wedding plans take care of themselves. You really want Bar-b-que, Beer, and Bubba doing a naked cannonball into the pool?

Chocolate is just another snack. Just another mood enhanceing drug men are denied.

You can be President. Try telling that to Hilliary or Margaret Thatcher.

You can never be pregnant. ...denied the joy of childbirth...

You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. Much more appreciated when you do.

You can wear NO shirt to a water park. See above answer and factor exponentially.

Car mechanics tell you the truth. That's only because we know when men are lying.

The world is your urinal. Yeah, as long as we lift the seat and put it down when we're done.

You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. Yes we do!... because it's too icky for you!

You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. No we don't... we just have to fix it for you after you have stripped the threads.

Same work, more pay. Women control half the money and all the gender.

Wrinkles add character. You wouldn't age so fast if you wouldn't put on all those chemicals in the form of cosmetics.

Wedding dress: $5,000; tux rental $100. ...engagement ring $5,000, no more dutch treat, and we can't wait to get you out of that dress anyway... ;)

People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. Well, at least they're paying some attention to you.

New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. Like you're going to walk anywhere. We men are always chauffeuring you around.

One mood all the time ! Like you are the ones that suffer for your mood shifts?!?!

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. We know what we gotta say and we say it.

You know stuff about tanks. Yeah, If there is someone nearby in a tank who don't like you... run!!!

five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. What the heck is a vacation????

You can open all your own jars. ...and stuck opening yours too.

You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. Didn't realize we were being graded on this.

If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend. Hell... we just crash the party and bring our own bottle.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Go commando... We like that!! ;)

Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. Bare foot and pregnant doesn't require any.

You almost never have strap problems in public. Here again... Go commando.

You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. We can see them. We just can't seem to find the iron.

Everything on your face stays its original color. But somehow women still seem to find fault with it.

The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. Why do you think men prefer long hair on women... just let it grow.

You only have to shave your face and neck. ...Thank god you don't. That's just to gay to think about.

You can play with toys all your life. ... and when is that last time you heard the term "girl" toy?

One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. So, we are no slaves to fashion... like that's a bad thing?

You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. Vanity is not one of our strong suits.

You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. Personally, I prefer biting them.

You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache. Not if you plan on kissing someone.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes. There again... like that's a bad thing?

No wonder men are happier. Okay, you win. :D
:mrgreen:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Gary, you are too funny even with the cheap shot......I knew that was coming. But, one little incident in 15 years ain't bad.

Commando.........now I get to have that image in my head all day.........thanks for the laughs. Think I'm going to save your rendition to my funny file. :lol:

Hey, just remember what payback are.........I'm not going anywhere so look out......HE HE HE!!! :o
Jen Clark
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 202 Next
2013 posts Page 5 of 202