For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi y'all,
I went over and visited PET for a very short while yesterday looking for a video to refresh my memory about Camera Raw. Much to my surprise, there were no links to the subscribers area on the Village site. I don't know if anyone else has reported this. Scary place that Village.....just doesn't seem the same friendly place it once was.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Chas here is the link I'm using to copy all of the videos. Make sure your signed into the subscriber area then click on this link in the first post and it will take you directly to a list of the videos.

http://www.elementsvillage.com/forums/s ... hp?t=31469

Right click on the video you want and save target as..........It's an easy way to save the tut's before they are all gone.

Hope this is what your looking for.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Chas said
Scary place that Village.....just doesn't seem the same friendly place it once was

It's The Stepford Forums, where everything is just wonderful and we are all exceedingly polite.

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Thanks,Jen.
I just may save a few of them.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Hi Chas, I think once things are calmed down more it will get back to normal. I popped over there this afternoon looking for an old thread with a web link in it and I didn't recognize most of the names on the threads posted.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim,

You obviously picked the wrong moment. I've been there on and off all day and have been chatting to all the usual 'oldies'....most of whom can also be seen here as well!! Having said that, for some reason there has been a sudden influx of new faces, and it remains the same friendly place it always was! :D

Bayla
Good to know Bayla. I don't remember what time it was but it was early afternoon my time zone. When I clicked the main page it did show you on and I think Kev was there and Inspector. Then there were several names I didn't recognize. I found the thread I needed and went back to what I was working on.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
7 posts Page 1 of 1