For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
33 posts Page 2 of 4
G_OReilly wrote:
fdlite wrote: First off, congrats SuziB.

Secondly, I kind of like being a "Young Grasshoppa". Something about that first word I like ... young. I'm already late for the party ... :lol:

Dane

Did someone mention "PARTY"

I don't party as well as I used to...
Congrats Suzi!! :D I would love to join you, but I am still at the party with George! :mrgreen:
can I join you, this site is making me think I am losing it today. Tell me that when you go to board index it is all on the left like mine
Yeah Suzi, you can join the party and yes mine is to the left also! :mrgreen:
Oh I love you too :D
suzib wrote: Oh I love you too :D

Okay you two... get a room ... Oh that's right, you already have one... :lol:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
join us there is plenty of room :lol:
Congrats suzib for having your own room. Did you get a bigger weekly allowance too? :mrgreen:

John
JohnLGray wrote: Congrats suzib for having your own room. Did you get a bigger weekly allowance too? :mrgreen:

John

First she has to demonstrate that she can keep it clean - including the closet. :mrgreen:
Wags wrote:
JohnLGray wrote: Congrats suzib for having your own room. Did you get a bigger weekly allowance too? :mrgreen:

John

First she has to demonstrate that she can keep it clean - including the closet. :mrgreen:

That will be a tough one though, with all the skeletons in there... :lol:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
33 posts Page 2 of 4