For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
I know i saw a montage by kev with elephants and i even posted on the thread (or thought i had) then it vanished never to be seen again. :o
I saw it too and was in the middle of a post to Kev, telling him how great it was. When I tried to submit the post, it told me the thread didn't exist. Oh, well, it was a really cool montage.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Sunny, Judy,
You did see a montage of African Elephants but I deleted it.
I was trying out the inline method of uploading an image but didn't like the way I had to scroll the image to see it. So until I find out how to make it show without having to scroll I'll stick to the old way.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
THANK YOU I thought i done went nuts kev if you post it at longest side 500 pixels it works good for me.
Judy,
thanks for your info but even at 500 it still scrolled.
Back to pixentral in future.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
You must have figured it out Kev as I only saw a tiny bit of scroll when I saw it a few minutes ago.
I just discovered that if you left click on the attached image,you'll see the entire pic without having to scroll. Click again and it goes back to the scroll watchamacallit thing.
Cool - thanks for the hint Jeff, now please go repeat that info in the "Forums Feature" section so it doesn't get lost. Otherwise I'll got nuts trying to remember where I saw the info when someone asks. :)
Wags wrote: Cool - thanks for the hint Jeff, now please go repeat that info in the "Forums Feature" section so it doesn't get lost. Otherwise I'll got nuts trying to remember where I saw the info when someone asks. :)

You too? :mrgreen:
Very Clever Jeff--- Now just waiting for someone to post a big one so I can try it!
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
11 posts Page 1 of 2