For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
A big hi to you colina and paulamsmith..you will enjoy your time here. a great bunch of people
Welcome Colina, We are pleased to have you! :D
Thanks Suzi for the welcome! That was quick! I have just come over from the "other" elements forum and after much searching discovered where everyone was, whew! Glad to be here, am looking forward to getting to know everyone and to learning as much as I can.

Just a quick note, I called the Customer service line today for the newsletter and mentioned that I had just renewed my supscription 3 months ago, but had not received any newsletters after the first (which I actually received twice?). They said they are sending out the 2 I missed and the "new" one which is due to go out in 4 days. I asked about a refund and was told that once they figured out how many issues were going out they would figure out the refunds...they were quite helpful and friendly so there may be hope of having things resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

Thank you for creating the new forum, I was more of a lurker at the previous one so I promise to be more active here!

TTFN, Colina
good, all the input we can get the better. We are growing and a great bunch of people
Glad you found your way here - lots of folks that were mostly lurkers at PET are coming out of their hidey holes here. :lol:

Thanks for the info on the refunds!
Hi Colina, glad to have you here. As Jane said alot of previous lurkers at the old site have come out to play here and we hope to see you too. As well, we are going to have our own newsletter in a couple of weeks.

Hi and welcome to you too Paula, glad to have you here too

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Welcome Colina,
I'm glad you found your way over and joined our forum family.
John
:mrgreen: Welcome colina
I'm sure you will like it here !!!!

George :)
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
Hi colina,
Glad that you found our little corner of the internet. I know you'll find yourself visiting here often. If you have any questions, the talented people here are the ones that will be sure to help you!!!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
9 posts Page 1 of 1