For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
11 posts Page 1 of 2

I hope everyone has a great day! :mrgreen:

What are you having for dinner?

We have the norm... turkey, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie. Then I bet we wonder off into other directions.
We have rice dressing instead of stuffing and of course a pork roast.

What do you have that is your norm? :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too Kimi.

With the gas prices we aren't going home to Ohio and it will just be the three us. So we are having turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie. Plus some other things to munch on all through the day, summer sausage, cheese, crackers, and shrimp cocktail.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
My mother is in Florida this year, but she would put marshmellows on the sweet potato casserole and put them under the broiler to melt and brown them. It doesn't take long to go from white to flames. One year she set the smoke alarm off... for Thanksgiving and Christmas. So from that time on I refered to it as sweet potato flambe'... :D She now always has someone standing next to the oven to keep an eye on them...
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Happy Thanksgiving to all the forum family. I have so much to thankful for these days. Most of all,the notes of support that I've recieved from all of you other at the other forum that I continue to read on a regular basis. A special thanks to Christian, Jane, and AngelicKim for all the work and leadership you have provided with the PCEC as we enjoy our first Thanksgiving day here.

Happy Thanksgiving,enjoy family and friends on this special day.
John
Happy Thanksgiving Kimi to you and your family. Hope you have a great one. My whole family is working this Thanksgiving so will spend my day playing with photos and surfing the net.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. We are having our favorite POT ROAST.
suzib wrote: Happy Thanksgiving Kimi to you and your family. Hope you have a great one. My whole family is working this Thanksgiving so will spend my day playing with photos and surfing the net.

I'll be sure to send you some Turkey and Gravy... or at least the picture of some. This will be the first Thanksgiving I have had off in 9 years, but I usually manage to make it in time for dinner. It's hard to imagine all of your family working on Thanksgiving... unless they're the Dallas Cowboys or Detroit Lions... :lol:
Gary
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
One works in a hospital and the other 2 in an oil refinery. Neither one gets holidays off unless it is their scheduled day off. hate it
I used to volunteer to work the holidays - both when I worked in a hosptial and later as a 911 dispatcher. Nothing like Holiday Pay especially if it happens to be overtime too! :D
suzib wrote: One works in a hospital and the other 2 in an oil refinery. Neither one gets holidays off unless it is their scheduled day off. hate it

Well I hope you have a great day just the same... We finally got a break in the weather... so I'm going to the KOP mall, check out the camera shop, buy some growlers at the brew pub, right after I go to Valley Forge and try out my new monopod.

Be back later.... :D
Gary
11 posts Page 1 of 2