For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
49 posts Page 2 of 5
Thanks Kim,
for all the work and for making things easier for us.

Or was the new identity so you could be a "young grasshoppa" again? I'd love to be YG again, but I talk too much :rotfl:

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Glad posting from the newsletter account made it easier for you. Young Grasshoppa again, oh no. lol. I have had this account set up since the first newsletter but never had a reason to post using it. Now I just have to remember over the next couple of weeks to sign in using it to get the PM's.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
There is now an e-mail address in the signature of the pcecnewsletter post. If you think your images/pages will load in an e-mail you may now send to that too if you don't want to upload to a file sharing site.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Just a thought and I have added this to the first post, #6. You may want to make sure you add a copyright signature or watermark to your image.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Hi Kim

Sent mine, hope I followed instructions okay.
Let me know if you need anymore info.

Cheers
Dennis
Cheers
Dennis
http://www.prestophoto.com/aussieden
Olympus E-300, Zuiko 40-150mm,Zuiko 11-22mm
PSE 4 & ACR 4.1
Sent mine. :D I also hope i did it right.
Kim,
How do we resize the scrapbook pages if they are 2200x2200 to fit in the longer books?
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Kim, I just sent my Lily file. Please let me know if you don't get it. Also, let me know if you need more information. Thx.
Kim, for a book a watermark is no needed just a small signature to the bottom right of the picture. The page will have the name of the author and the title of the image. IMHO that will be distracting and will take out of the finnesse of the book.

On the picture size hope that page bleeding have been taken in to consideration.

Just my two centavos.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Don, the mention of the watermark is merely because some people do a signature clear like a watermark. I did mean for anything used to be in the bottom right corner and I guess I should of said this instead of assuming everyone would do it that way.

I have not had a chance to see who has sent there images/pages. I will do this soon and post or reply if anything else is needed.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
49 posts Page 2 of 5