For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
49 posts Page 4 of 5
There are still several of you who have not sent me your images or pages. Many of you are on the forum daily so please send them as soon as possible. I have sent e-mails or PM's to a few people that I have not seen on in awhile so they know to send in theirs.

As soon as I figure it out, I will post two polls for Image of the Year and Page of the Year. If your name is in the list and I don't have an image name next to it, please let me know what the name is for the poll

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Will do, Kim, having trouble finding one of them!!
Keep them coming in. We are still missing several.

Don't forget to send a profile/description to go with your image or page. And please let me know how you want you name to appear, first name, first and last name, forum ID. If you do not specify, your forum name and first name will be used. We would also like your location. You don't have to give an address, just the city and state, country etc. You can just put a general area as well, example, Northwest PA or England or Ontario, Canada.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
2 are mine. I need about 3 days more please.
Angela, that will be fine as long as I have it no later than Monday.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I think I have the 2 files located and ready. Do you want them in JPEG or PSD file?
Angela, jpg please.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim,
If you decide to do this for 2009 you might want to get this info starting with January's winners & keep this up every month of this year to make is alot easier on you for 2009's winners book. Just a helpful suggestion for you.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Christell, January's images are in this book. I have already started started a folder so that February's winners will go in it. I was going to wait and start a thread letting everyone know after the February winners are posted.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, I am trying to PM the stuff for the newsletter but it won't let me. Getting "no recipient defined"

Edit: never mind I got it to work!! :doh: :doh:
49 posts Page 4 of 5