For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
23 posts Page 2 of 3
Oh good for you Rusty!! :P

How wonderful of you to give your time to such a worthy cause. And how wonderful of then to recognize your efforts.
gives me that warm fuzzy feeling...
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Congrats Rusty! :)
Rusty !!!! Great Job.....

All the best to you in future work that you might do...

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
Oh Rusty, that is a great thing.......can I have your autograph??? Really, Congrats. :lol:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Congratulations Rusty. :)

Anita
Nicely done Rusty!!! Really a nice photo.

You deserve custard!! :mrgreen:

Congrats,
Bill
Nicely done Rusty! I even saw a little Photoshop work in the midst of your photos!
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
A little photoshop?, you betcha.

A few of the activities are outside but most are interiors. For the few I take during church services I do not use a flash. For the children activities, even with flash the size of the room tends to swallow up the light. Most all of those require extensive corrections in the digital darkroom.

For a particular assignment I may construct two or three montages of what I think might be used. In any case I provide all of the images, uncropped, full frames. The lady that gets this stuff decides which she wants to use and she uses Elements for her work. She told me once, "I really like that you leave the sizing and cropping up to me. Don't bother with taking the time to enhance the pictures, I can use Elements if needed."

HA!, and she thinks she's getting from the camera. Boy, she must think I'm really good :mrgreen:

The beauty of doing this, not only is it fun, it's great justification for getting more and more stuff! DW says, "You bought more camera equipment?" And i can truthfully respond, "But, Honey, I needed it for the pictures Meg asked me to take next week!!!" :twisted: (I like to think it works every time, but she sees right thru me)

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
This is great Rusty. I am very proud of you.
A life without cause is a life without effect.
Clara
My Gallery
Great job, Rusty!
23 posts Page 2 of 3