For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Julie, that is so sad! I'm always seeing red when I read about animal cruelty. What is wrong with people these days! Hopefully he will find a loving and caring family who won't care about his deficiencies. Is there anything a vet can do for his eyes?
Our little Yorkie (Marbles) had the tear issue too. Bless his heart, he had a lot of issues.
We used a sterile saline solution (available everywhere), to clear out his eyes a couple of time a day.
It worked well.
I miss him bunches.
m
Michelle
There is a lady here in town that I believe was put on this earth to care for unwanted and abused animals. I called her to see if I could come by to visit and she is down with the shingles. One of her dogs got out last month and got hit by a car and she's been so upset that she got a bad case of the shingles. I'm going to wait a week or so and see if she's doing any better and try to take Oscar over there and see if she will care for him, if not my husband and I decided we're going to keep him. Everytime my husband talks about him he gets all choked up and can hardly talk. Today he told me that he didn't have a problem with him living with us. We'll have to make a few adjustments because we have a sunken living room and since Oscar is partially blind we don't want him tumbling off the stairs all the time. So if Miss Mamie can't care for Oscar, we're going to keep him. :cry:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
good for you, tn. we have a blind dog and he does great as long as we don't move the furniture around. You will be surprised at how quickly he is adapt to his new surroundings
My breeder friend called me a little earlier and one of her customers who purchased two of her Yorkies is now a widow and when she found out that Oscar was a special needs Yorkie she jumped at the chance to give him a good home. I just wanted to let everyone know that he's going to be very well taken care of.

Thank you for caring!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Oh that is such good news!
Julie...Very good news indeed !!!!

Thanks for the update.

George :)
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
17 posts Page 2 of 2