For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
You guys are quick. The newsletter image you are all seeing on the main page galleries is not an active image link. The newsletter is not ready yet and the image is locked. This is just to test an option for posting the newsletter so the file size doesn't lock up the attachment quota for the forum.

Christian has set up something through PrestoPhoto for the newsletter but I can't import what I have already done into it so the first issue will probably be posted in my gallery for download.

I appreciate everyones patience and sorry to tease you all. I think you all will be very pleased once it is ready.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thank you all for your patience and understanding at the teaser image link on the board index page. It has now been removed so no more teasing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Just dangle the carrot in front of our noses and poof it's gone. That's okay Kimi, we don't have feelings <snif, snif> :cry:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie, I spend forever trying to find the avatar you have now posted to use. I went through my computer, EHD and all my CD's looking for it and now that I have found you are already using it. Now I have to find another one so we are even. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
LOL Kimi ... I have three other avitar's to use if you have your heart set I can switch. My other one snows :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks Julie, you can keep it, I just found another one I really like.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
6 posts Page 1 of 1