For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Glenda...

Love your avatar. :P

wanted you to see my kitty.
http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?pictu ... XHtGlWFcqo

does he look familiar?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
It's Rocky's twin brother! I can't let him see the picture, though ... he thinks he's unique.

Rocky has some strange characteristics I've never encountered in my other cats - he "squeaks" more than he "meows", he has a fascination with water (including splashing it all over the floor), he loves to lie flat on his back (usually stretched out next to "Daddy" on the couch), and (this really drives me crazy) he likes to lick my face when I'm sleeping ... he's been banished from the bedroom :D

What's your kitty's name? Any strange habits?
my kitties name is Zeke.

He is huge. The biggest cat I have ever seen. :o And he is beautiful. ;)

He lived in the house as a kitten and was moved to the outside when he got older. We live at the end of a nice subdivision but we have a sugar cane field on one side and a huge empty field behind us. He has turned out to be quite the hunter. Our Zeke is a working cat. :P

I will spare you the kind of things he brings home. (yuck)
It is very strange to live in town, in a subdivision but we still see... coyotes and bob cats.

I will look for an image when he was a little younger. They look just the same. :mrgreen:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
They must be part siamese with those blue eyes. My experience with siamese is that their brains are wired sideways. Everyone I've known that was at least part siamese has had strange quirks.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
He looks like he might have some Bailinese in him - they are water lovers.
glenda wrote: ...and (this really drives me crazy) he likes to lick my face when I'm sleeping ... he's been banished from the bedroom :D

Every cat I ever owned had some kind of fetish about faces or ears. some not terribly comfortable. Ever had a cat suck your earlobe? It would happen to me when I would take a nap in my chair. That cat got removed fairly quickly. Strange.
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
I had a cat that would suck earlobes - his mom was run over and killed before he was weaned, so I think that might have had something to do with it. Our new kitty - Meeko- likes to get in faces, but he is learning that isn't acceptable. A puff of air in his face usually make him back off.
Jane... you are totally confusing me with the new avatar. ;) Had to look at the name.

Glenda here is a picture of Zeke when he was younger. Looks just like your Rocky. :mrgreen:
His blue eyes don't show up well in this image but they showed in the first.
We always thought his marking were so unusual. How nice to find a kindred spirit. :P

~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
As far as we can tell, he's part siamese and part tabby ... the eyes and coloring of a siamese with the markings and (thankfully) the voice of a tabby. Something you can't see from the picture, he's a polydactyl ... he has extra toes on his front paws. That's why we named him Rocky - looks like he's wearing boxing gloves!

He doesn't suck earlobes, but he likes to suck on a blanket. He'll get a wad of it in his mouth and start kneading the blanket with a kind of dreamy expression on his face. We're pretty sure he was weaned on time so it must be some kind of comfort thing :D
Just to chime in......my female cat "Molly" is half siamese. She has the blue eyes and raccoon face markings. I need to find the photo of her when she was little and do a side by side so you see how her marking have changed. She is a bit quirky and that is the siamese part of her. She is a one person cat, that the chosen one is me. Sleeps next to the bed on my side, sleeps under the desk at my feet or is near/within 5 feet of me anywhere in the house.

Going to search for that photo to show y'all. You won't belive the difference.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
10 posts Page 1 of 1