For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
I received my PET V4N7 yesterday and received this email today:
Don't think I am going to take advantage of it. I have downloaded most of the video tutorials and copies most of the other tutorials so I have no need for it.

Dear Garry,

With the Holidays right around the corner, we're pleased to offer you The Best of Photoshop Elements Techniques DVD at a special price of only $19.99US (a $39.95 value). That's 50% off the retail price!

This DVD brings you a full year of Adobe® Photoshop® Elements tutorials covering everything from painting with Elements to retouching with the Liquify effect to using Layer styles and cropping techniques like the pros. Plus, as an added bonus, this DVD includes every issue of the Adobe Photoshop Elements Techniques newsletter from 2006 in a convenient, searchable PDF format.

With an offer like this, you can afford to treat a friend or indulge yourself with a gift that will take your Elements skills to the next level.

Supplies are limited, so don't delay. To order today, visit the Kelby Training website.
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
I will be making purchases at PrestoPhoto to help boost their sales. They've done a very nice thing for us and I think that's the best way we can all stand behind them.

I agree
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
tnjewels wrote: I will be making purchases at PrestoPhoto to help boost their sales. They've done a very nice thing for us and I think that's the best way we can all stand behind them.

Thanks Julie! :)
Ditto, As soon as the newsletter is released I have to get my sons football book finished and send in.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Good idea Kim, Football book. I will make one for next year since this years photos are in some cyber space wasteland unavaliable to me. Would like to do a sports book for my son with all of the sports highlights for the year. May be a daunting task but one that would be well received, I think!
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
15 posts Page 2 of 2