For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
15 posts Page 1 of 2
Has anyone looked at the bottom of the page on the Board index page?

Total posts 6610 • Total topics 569 • Total members 345

We're growing by leaps and bounds people. Jane and Christian, all the hard work that you have put into the board has paid off!!!!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I am just lovin all of the Christmas avatars. :P

Everyone saw Christian's new one, didn't they? ;)
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Just goes to show you that we have a great home here. I just went to PET today to download more video tuts and saw that I had not been there in quite some time. See, I don't even miss it. There are a lot of new folks that I don't recognize....I'm staying here........only there to get the rest of what I paid for.

Lot's of great Christmas spirit here and it's not even December 1st yet.........Wow!!! :mrgreen:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Hi Jen,
...only there to get the rest of what I paid for.

I got an E-mail this morning offering to sell me some of that. The only thing I hadn't already paid for was a complete set of newsletters in PDF format. They offered to SELL me"... a full year of Adobe® Photoshop® Elements tutorials..." Gee! And only $19.99US!

I won't get started on redundancy ("plus, as an added bonus"), instead
I'll just try to express my awe at the unmitigated gall of trying to sell me that stuff after refusing to honor my original purchase thereof...

...and my drop-jaw disbelief regarding the appalling stupidity of whoever it is who thought this was a great idea. :evil:

(sorry 'bout dat :oops: , but I just can't believe these guys.)

Hooray for PCE Forums, the non-Stepford Customers alternative :D

Have fun,
Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
stevea wrote: ....a full year of Adobe® Photoshop® Elements tutorials..." Gee! And only $19.99US!

I got that with my $79 2 year subscription, plus a full refund, plus a free issue of PET... So I can't complain.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Hibe wrote:
stevea wrote: ....a full year of Adobe® Photoshop® Elements tutorials..." Gee! And only $19.99US!

I got that with my $79 2 year subscription, plus a full refund, plus a free issue of PET... So I can't complain.

Well isn't that specail - said in my best imitation of the church lady. :D
kimi_boo wrote: I am just lovin all of the Christmas avatars. :P

Everyone saw Christian's new one, didn't they? ;)

Kimi, do you mean this one.
spiderelf.jpg
spiderelf.jpg (3 KiB) Viewed 932 times

This site has grown so quickly and I for one am very proud of how well it has come together and quickly we have all adapted to the changes

All I will say on the other subject in this thread is, I got the newest newsletter today.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I could give a rat's patoot about PET ... I've been back once to see what was going on there and I saw more people I didn't know than people I did. When I think of PET ... I think of animals hehehehe

I hardly participated before, now I feel like I am part of a family. Refund or not I am happy where I am. :D
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie, so glad that you are a part of our family here at PCEC. I was just over at PET trying to track down someone who is going to answer some of the questions for the newsletter to make sure he got my e-mail about the thread with the questions. I recognized less names than the last time I popped over.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I will be making purchases at PrestoPhoto to help boost their sales. They've done a very nice thing for us and I think that's the best way we can all stand behind them.
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
15 posts Page 1 of 2