For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
That title sure got your attention :mrgreen:

LAST CALL for newsletter submissions. Today, Wednesday, November 28th is the last day to e-mail me your submissions for the newsletter. If you have thought of a questions you want answered, please write it down and save it for next months issue as the thread for questions has been locked.

Thanks to all of you who have already sent in your submissions.

Again, this is the last call. E-mail your submissions to the address in my signature by tonight.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Glad you posted this Kim, I thought about it in the middle of the night. Plus this will bump it up. :geek:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Jen, glad you bumped this up. It didn't show when I clicked for New Post so I just went looking for it to bump it up and you beat me to it. The title did get attention, I see 24 views. ;)

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
sent you info so check your email.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Thanks Jen, got it.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Only a few hours left depending on your time zone. I think you all will be very happy with the First Edition. Still waiting for a few more questions to be answered and the newletter will be ready to post Saturday morning. Since I am a night owl, I may post just after midnight so if you are a night owl too or your time zone isn't EST you may get to see it before you go to bed Friday night. I will check in the morning for any final submissions.

Thanks again to all who have worked so hard and contributed to "our" newsletter.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I am really looking forward to seeing the newsletter - I have resisted tempation to ask for a sneak peak....okay well I did take a look at the page that popped up in the rolling gallery. :D
Jane, I have to admit. I am pretty proud of myself on this.

Just for a little teaser of what you can expect, 13 possibly 14 pages depending on whether any more submissions come in over night and how many more questions the guys answer. Plus, I personally hate to try and read tiny 8 point text you usually see in a publication, I used a 10 point for most so it is readable without a magnifying glass or having to zoom :mrgreen:

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Oh good - in my other job we try to never use anything smaller than Arial Narrow 10pt, personally the older I get the more I like 12pt. :shock:
9 posts Page 1 of 1