For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
215 posts Page 19 of 22
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Next
I guess I should make a little post about myself.... Where should I put it????
Pick a spot :) wherever you would like to post. We'll find it :) lol
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Hi jeatley. Welcome to the forum! You can post in the Coffeeshop section if you'd like, or more in this thread.

Courtney
I just sat andread thorughthis old post, wow what a trip down memory lane. We should do this again sometime and post recent photos of ourselves with updates to our info.

Tina B
Tina_B wrote: I just sat and read thorughthis old post, wow what a trip down memory lane. We should do this again sometime and post recent photos of ourselves with updates to our info. Tina B

That sounds like a great idea Tina. Below are my entry's from 3 years ago with the updates next to them.

1. Name, nickname for PCEC.
Russ - Russinator [no changes]

2. Family/Spouse/kids (#).
Married 27 years - 4 grown kids - 8 grandkids [Happily married 30 years now]

3. State or Country you live in.
Southern California - Huntington Beach [no changes]

4. When you first started to use PSE/PS (how many years ago).
Can't remember. I bought PSE4 just before 5 came out, then I bought 5. Four weeks ago I bought an iMac and CS3. I'm trying to switch from PSE to CS3, but it's taking time.

[I updated from CS3 to CS5 and never look at PSE - although it's on our old PC] [I loved my iMac so much that I bought my DW one too. She uses it 99% of the time, but turns on the old PC once in a while] [We have four Mac machines in our house - two iMac computers, one Macbook Pro laptop and an iPad].

5. How many photos you take in a given month.
400 as a average [Just yesterday I took over 400 photos at a surf contest] [Tomorrow I'm going to a car show where I will take many more].

6. What type of camera do your use.
Konica Minolta Dimage Z3 [I use a Nikon D90 - My DW uses a Canon P&S]

My DW took the photo below [of me] about 6 months ago - using her Canon P&S camera.

this is a good kick start to the new information. I will have to work on getting a new information posted too.
Thanks Russ for getting this started.
Tina B
Tina_B wrote: I just sat andread thorughthis old post, wow what a trip down memory lane. We should do this again sometime and post recent photos of ourselves with updates to our info.

Tina B

Excellent idea...
However, very few updates:

1. Name, nickname for PCEC. Michel, MichelB
2. Family/Spouse/kids (#). Married, 3 children, 2 grandchildren
3. State or Country you live in. France, Paris
4. When you first started to use PSE/PS (how many years ago). PSE2 with my first digital camera, around 2000,
then PSE4,5,6...
5. How many photos you take in a given month. Can be 1000 (wedding, family event...) or none.
6. What type of camera do your use. Canon G6 and 20D
Update: gave the G6 to my daughter (still using it), and bought as small Panasonic lumix to carry everywhere...
7. One thing that no one knows about you. I started photo in 1958 with a twin lens reflex (still in my photo gear museum)
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
. Name, nickname for PCEC.Tina_B
2. Family/Spouse/kids (#).Married 38 years, 2 married children and 3 grandchildren, 1 dog and 2 grand dogs.
3. State or Country you live in.Wisconsin
4. When you first started to use PSE/PS (how many years ago). I think I started with PSE2 not sure how long ago.
5. How many photos you take in a given month. I think about 500 average
6. What type of camera do your use. Canon S3IS-Nikon D40
7. One thing that no one knows about you -If I told you than someone would know what it was. We all have to have a secret past.

Tina-copy-w.jpg
Tina-copy-w.jpg (19.61 KiB) Viewed 7804 times
Hi Jeff!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You will learn quite a bit if you stick around! This is a wonderful forum! :love:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Here's my updates-had to changequite a bit
lruther1 wrote: 1. Name, nickname for PCEC.
Linda Rutherford, LindaR
2. Family/Spouse/kids (#).
Widow x1, Divorce x1, Married w 1 step-daughter, 3 cats
3. State or Country you live in.
Wisconsin, USA
4. When you first started to use PSE/PS (how many years ago).
8yrs ago
5. How many photos you take in a given month.
Couple hundred
6. What type of camera do your use.
canon. One thing that no one knows about you.
I got my 1st camera when I was 12. Had a 900 dollar/yr film habit before switching to digital.
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Next
215 posts Page 19 of 22