For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
215 posts Page 14 of 22
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22 Next
Welcome Thena. Great to have you on board.
jspauld, welcome to the forum.
Hello,

I'm glad this post is here because I'd like to introduce myself.

1. My name is Courtney, but online I go by Spike or mtbspike. "Spike" is because of my love of volleyball and "mtb" is because I used to do a lot of mountain biking.
2. I've been married for 5 years now and have an almost 4 year old son. You all have seen a fair bit of him already in my dad's posts. He is my favorite model/subject. I used to only do landscapes; he is much more challenging to photograph.
3. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I've been here 9 years now (I can't believe it's been that long already.) But I grew up in Wisconsin.
4. I guess I've been using PS and PSE for about 7 years, but never in depth.
5. I take about 100 - 200 photos a month... but that varies wildly. I took more than 100 photos in one day last weekend because we were on a trip.
6. I have a Nikon Coolpix 5200 and a Nikon D50.
7. One thing that no one knows about me? Well, you all don't know anything about me, except for Rusty... he is my dear old dad. He is how I found this site.

I probably won't have time to post a lot, but I look forward to viewing eveyone's images.

Courtney
Hi, Courtney!

Give that ol' dad of yours a hug from us when you see him next. We tend to like him generally. (To put it mildly.) :D
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
hi Spike.... Welcome to the family! :biggrin:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Hi Courtney!

And a big o'l welcome!
John
Welcome to the family, spike. How great a father and son combo.
Welcome Spike/Courtney!
Glad you posted, Courtney,
I wasn't going to out you, leaving it up to you whether or not you wanted to admit I was your Dad. But, your secret wouldn't be safe for long, my forum friends would soon recognize your favorite model from some of my posts.

Dad
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
welcome Courtney, we get a 2fer. You will enjoy it here. I cant hold a candle to your smokin camera. Mine gets to cool off.
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22 Next
215 posts Page 14 of 22